1) Wait a couple of minutes, then refresh and login again.
2) Change your browser to Chrome if refreshing after a few minutes does not work.
We are sorry for any inconvenience! Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Do any of these describe you?
- Own a nice camera but have no idea what to do with it
- Tired of having to hire someone to take images you know you could take
- An aspiring photographer but not sure where to begin
- Unsure sure how to adjust your settings so your subject stands out
- Burnt out taking inconsistent images with your camera on auto
- Confused by the different settings on your camera
- Afraid to turn that little dial from off of auto, and onto manual mode
- Love learning in simple, step-by-step increments at your own pace
One of the first steps in producing high-quality images is
switching your camera from auto to manual mode!
I created a course designed to teach you the ins and outs of manual mode in simple, step-by-step lessons.
This course equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to start shooting in manual mode with confidence.
Ready to learn how to set your camera consistently in different lighting situations?
This course includes:
- Over 30 videos where I take you step by step through manual mode- around 1.5 hrs of content
- The 3 parts of the exposure triangle broken down one by one
- How to find and set your camera settings
- My system and order for choosing my settings
- Understanding and setting your white balance
- Getting consistent color and exposure to cut down editing time
- Short, hands-on practice sections so you can set your camera comfortably
- Focus settings and tips to get crisp images
- How to make your subject stand out against an out-of-focus background
- Creating compression in the background
- What to look for when purchasing cameras and lenses
- An interactive workbook so you can easily review the course
- Access to an exclusive Facebook community with others in the course
- BONUS: My lighting tips for different types of light
Ready to get your images right IN-CAMERA and cut your editing time WAY down?
auto mode manual mode
Both images are unedited!
About the instructor
Christa bought her first DSLR camera, and began her photography journey in 2012 . In 2016 she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business and a minor in photography, and went right into photography full time! She's photographed over 70 weddings while offering educational materials for growing photographers! When Christa isn't working, she's spending time with her husband, Edward, meeting other creatives over coffee, or snuggled on the couch with a candle burning of course!
You'll never want to go back to auto mode again!
The ONLY other way you'd get this information is from a mentoring session!
In-person mentoring sessions are only offered a few times a year for $400.
But now you can learn at your own pace from your own home for less than half of the mentoring session cost!
This course is valued at $179.
Buy it now for only $89!
Are you ready to:
- Confidently set your camera on manual mode
- Understand what the different settings on your camera mean
- Cut WAY down on your editing time
- Not have to always hire someone for nice pictures
- FINALLY get those images you've been dreaming about you just can't seem to get on auto mode?